Worcestershire Arts Partnership Blog

Monday 24 June 2013

Bespoke sculpture workshops

I am a professional sculptor and lecturer in art & design.
I am writing to let you know that I'm offering range of bespoke sculpture workshops where I come to you. The workshops are aimed at art & design practitioners and professionals of all abilities and suitable for those with no prior experience of sculpture.
With over twenty years professional practice and 18 year experience teaching fine art and sculpture, I can confidently say the workshops will prove to be a quality learning experience.

I thought the workshops may be of interest to you and your colleagues or associates, as an opportunity to develop new skills and enhance your practice. I would be grateful if you were to bring this to the attention of anyone else you feel may be interested.
I’ve attached a flyer with more details and please feel free to telephone or email to discuss further, or visit; http://neilwoodsculpture.wordpress.com/
I look forward to hearing from you,
Yours sincerely
Neil Wood
Sculptor
Telephone: 07905305226

No comments: